Sources of funding:
- Early Intervention for Birth to Three
- Behavior Analysis (ABA Therapy) in Sangamon and Morgan County
- Illinois DHS Medicaid Waiver for Children and Adults with Developmental Disabilities who have “CILA” or “Home-Based Services” and Illinois Medicaid for Children with Developmental Disabilities who have “Home-Based Services”.
- Behavior Analysis
We are in network with many insurance providers and will work with your insurance to determine what coverage your health insurance holds. If we are not an in network provider we have had success in the past establishing ‘single case agreements’.
- ABA therapy – Currently we are in network with the following plans: BCBS (PPO & BCE Plans), Tricare, Aetna, Magellan, HealthLink, UBH, Humana/Lifesynch, Cigna, ACDP. To our knowledge, Illinois AllKids does not cover ABA services at this time. The Illinois Department of Insurance has provided information regarding insurance coverage for Autism in Illinois.
- Occupational Therapy: HealthLink
- Private Pay Funding Work work with many clients who provide payment directly for our services. Fees for our services depend on the service provided and can we can work with you to provide satisfactory payment terms. We accept Cash, check or pay pal
- Schools In some cases, depending on your child’s needs and their Individual Educational Plan (IEP), if your child requires our services we have obtained funding directly from the school.